Weight: 1 lb 7.5 oz
Group Size: 1-6
Trip Duration: Day Trips
The Marine 250 is designed for inland use and features a unqiue thermo-formed foam case that provides additional protection for the kit's contents. A versatile mounting system lets you mount the kit in a variety of ways for easy access mid-voyage.
- Cabin Cruiser
- Jet Ski
- Lake House
- Water Ski Boat
- 5x Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 5x Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4x Bandage, Butterly Closure
- 1x Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
- 4x Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2x Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
Blister / Burn
- 1x Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
- 3x Moleskin, 2" x 2.5"
Fracture / Sprain
- 1x Cold Pack
- 2x SAM® Splint, Finger
- 1x Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1x Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
- 3x Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 3x After Bite Wipe
- 3x Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25mg)
- 2x Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2x Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1x Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication
- 6x After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- 1x Tape, 1/2" x 10 yards
- 2x Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Adventure Medical reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
- Thermoformed case with boat mounting system keeps contents safe and easily accessible
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
- SAM® Finger Splints plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Wilderness and Travel Medicine Guide Book by Eric A. Weiss, M.D- the most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expedition.