Stateside Man Goods’ “Convince Another Program” [unofficial name]- 7/24/12
Refer someone to www.statesidemangoods.com and get 15% off your next order! If they order, of course. They have to do more than just check out our home page…
Here’s how it really works:
- YOU tell someone about us.
- Your friend, family member, old girlfriend, enemy, etc… places an order (must be at least $20). There’s always a catch.
- This fine individual who just ordered well above $20 worth of great stuff tells us that he/she was referred by YOU, and provides us with your name and email (in message box at check-out). Or, YOU can let us know yourself. We don’t care which.
- We then send (okay, email) YOU a Discount Code for 15% off your next order.
Pretty cool, right? Of course it is.
Put another way:
- Tell a #%@! load of people about Stateside Man Goods.
- Get them to order, by force or otherwise.
- They order a ton of premium snacks or other great non-food items.
- They, or YOU, give us your name and email, so you benefit from your hard work.
- We email YOU a fancy 15% off code as our way of saying thanks for introducing others to Stateside Man Goods and for convincing them to buy our stuff so that they could get your next bunch of snacks and other stuff for cheaper.
After all, isn’t that how most these deals work?
So, to sum up this killer program… (yes, just one more time- repetition is key, even if it is borderline annoying):
Tell people about SMG. Convince them to buy our stuff. Somebody lets us know who told them about us (preferably at the time of their order in the message box provided- remember the $20 minimum), we send that Hero a 15% off code to use on their next massive SMG order.
Then the cycle goes on and on. And on and on. And on some more.
In theory, anyway.
You get the picture.
So, what are ya waitn’ for? Tell someone today about us!
We thank you in advance. Seriously.